Private Duty Home Care provides a variety of services performed by nursing assistants or companions including non-skilled medical care, help with homemaker service and light housekeeping, and activities of daily living. Our services provide a secure, quality, and affordable option for you and your family.
We will work with you to assess your needs to provide services based on your specific needs and goals. Services are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, to help aged or ill people stay in their residence of choice. We work with you and your family to develop an individualized plan to manage your daily needs. We match your needs to the most suitable, best possible caregiver.
Following placement of one of our highly qualified caregivers, the US CareNet team provides continuous personal contact through any combination of telephone check-in, home visits and supervision by a registered nurse.
Private Duty Services
- Home Health Aide – Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, help with dressing, medication reminders, assistance with walking or transferring, check and record vital signs, wake-up and tuck-in service, respite care
- Homemaker – helps with household tasks like meal planning and preparation; prepare grocery & supply lists, shopping, help with errands (pick up prescriptions); help with laundry; make beds, change linens, dust, vacuum, mop, organize drawers, cabinets or closets; wash dishes, help with care of pets
- Companionship – provides companionship and conversation and may includes such activities as escort for shopping or a movie; escort to appointments, events, religious services; visit friends/ participate in crafts; play games; take walks, transportation services
- Live-In – providing 24/7 peace-of-mind, a live-in may perform any combination of services listed
- Check-In Services – on days when services are not scheduled, US CareNet can also provide updates, if requested, to far-away loved ones