US CareNet Senior Living Services – delivering professional, coordinated, customized continuum of care in senior living communities. Our agencies ensure that wherever you are, you get quality care from quality professionals.
Coordination of Services Across All Levels of Care
We partner with senior living communities to provide Medicare certified home health care, private duty care (available 24/7), chronic care and transitional care management, care navigation, as well as health and wellness programs to ensure you are getting the attention you need. Nurse Practitioner Clinics are also available in select communities, operating similar to a doctor’s office, to give you on-site care, at your convenience.
Nurse Practitioner Clinics
Nurse Practitioner Clinic
Nurse Practitioners emphasize disease prevention and health management while diagnosing and treating health conditions. US CareNet Nurse Practitioner Clinics can be made available in senior living communities.
Nurse Practitioner Clinic Services
- Evaluation and Treatment of Complaints
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Infections or Injuries
- Diagnosis, Treatment, and Monitoring of Chronic Diseases
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visits (Not the same as a physical)
- Removal of Staples or Sutures
- Blood Draws including Coumadin Dose Monitoring
- Removal of Ear Wax